Day posted: July 12, 2021
Location: 1870 Quaker Way, Wilmington, OH, United states
Wilmington Higher education (Ohio) seeks certified candidates for a comprehensive-time, postgraduate swimming intern.
Obligations incorporate, but are not limited to:
- Recruiting swimming college student-athletes.
- Recruit adequately to meet total enrollment objectives by accumulating potential clients and arranging on-campus visits for future student-athletes and their people.
- Guide in getting ready, arranging, and running swimming procedures.
- Assist with competitiveness administration for residence dual fulfills.
- Other duties as assigned by the Wilmington University Athletic Administration.
This is a total-time, two-12 months appointment (10 months every year). The effective applicant will receive a stipend, area and board. Housing will be in an off-campus property with other athletic interns.
The position reports to the Head Swimming Mentor, Athletic Division Administration, and will get the job done collaboratively with the Place of work of Admissions.
- Bachelor’s Diploma
- Demonstrated effectiveness in coaching swimming. Collegiate swimming knowledge is most well-liked.
- Great interpersonal, oral, and created conversation abilities.
- The skill to perform independently and in a collaborative team atmosphere with student-athletes, coaches, and directors.
- Powerful organizational and time administration competencies.
- Certification or willingness to acquire Lifeguard certification.
- Ability to attain working understanding of OAC and NCAA regulations.
How to Use
Intrigued candidates must submit a go over letter, resume, and speak to facts for 3 qualified references to: Libby Hayes, Director of Human Sources, [email protected] and Excursion Breen, Head Men’s and Women’s Swimming Coach, [email protected].
Evaluation of candidates will get started right away and keep on until finally the placement has been loaded.
Get hold of Info
1870 Quaker Way, Wilmington, Ohio 45177
cell phone: (937) 481-2212