COVID-19 Impact Analysis on the online tutoring services market can now be gained through our report.
Download Our Sample Report Now!
Impact of COVID-19
With the gradual recovery of markets from the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic, the education services industry is likely to witness a negative impact during the forecast period.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Based on segmentation by product, which is the leading segment in the market?
Based on the product, the test preparation service segment witnessed maximum growth in 2020.
- What are the major trends in the market?
The flexibility offered by online tutoring is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 12% during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
ArborBridge Inc., BenchPrep, Chegg Inc., Club Z! Inc., Fleet Education Services Ltd., Graham Holdings Co., Pearson Plc, TutaPoint LLC, Tutor.com Inc., and Zovio Inc. are the top players in the market.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
The market is driven by the increase in tutoring support for test preparation services. However, the lack of personal connection with students will challenge market growth.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Online Tutoring Market – Global online tutoring market is segmented by courses (STEM, language courses, and other courses) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global K-12 Online Tutoring Market – GlobalK-12 online tutoring market is segmented by type (structured tutoring and on-demand tutoring), course type (assessments and subjects), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
View market snapshot before purchasing
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ArborBridge Inc., BenchPrep, Chegg Inc., Club Z! Inc., Fleet Education Services Ltd., Graham Holdings Co., Pearson Plc, TutaPoint LLC, Tutor.com Inc., and Zovio Inc. are some of the major market participants. Although the increase in tutoring support for test preparation services will offer immense growth opportunities, the lack of personal connection with students is likely to pose a challenge for the market vendors. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this online tutoring services market in us forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Online Tutoring Services Market in US 2021-2025: Segmentation
Online Tutoring Services Market in US is segmented as below:
- Test Preparation Service
- Subject Tutoring Service
- Higher Education Institutes
- K-12 Schools
Find our Comprehensive Online Tutoring Services Market in US Report Right Here: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40433
Online Tutoring Services Market in US 2021-2025: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The online tutoring services market report covers the following areas:
- Online Tutoring Services Market in US Size
- Online Tutoring Services Market in US Trends
- Online Tutoring Services Market in US Industry Analysis
This study identifies the flexibility offered by online tutoring as one of the prime reasons driving the Online Tutoring Services Market in US growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Online Tutoring Services Market in US 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist the online tutoring services market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the online tutoring services market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the online tutoring services market in US
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the online tutoring services market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Test preparation service – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Subject tutoring service – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Higher education institutes – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- K-12 schools – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ArborBridge Inc.
- Chegg Inc.
- Club Z! Inc.
- Fleet Education Services Ltd.
- Graham Holdings Co.
- Pearson Plc
- TutaPoint LLC
- Tutor.com Inc.
- Zovio Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]